- Met all aspects of the brief
- Good use of Google Earth as a tool for student orientation activity
- Elements of a webquest included: we had to do research about the various locations too
- Excellent use of Google docs as a way for collaborative responses to be collated and logged
- Meld game with reality: real ‘treasure/clues’ to be collected from the locations during Freshers’ Week?
- A great way of encouraging gamers to roam the planet
- Couldn’t find all of the monuments and therefore couldn’t ‘solve’ all elements of the quest. Am guessing that all of the monuments are linked to Edinburgh in some way.
- The hangman element can be completed (and therefore you can ‘win’) without undertaking the ‘meat’ of the task.