- Research ethics committees are more interested in the use of secondary as well as primary data.
- Ethical reading is important: means that you can cite ethically and acknowledge people’s work accurately and appropriately.
- There are a significant number of papers which are now being retracted from journals because data has been falsified in the analytic process or manipulated incorrectly. http://retractionwatch.com/
- It’s ethical not to bore people!
- The ethics of dissemination is important too: you need to present to your participants as well as to other audiences.
One Reply to “MOOC: week 2 watching – Kara”
‘It’s ethical not to bore people!’
This should definitely be acknowledged more!