I’ve worked in EdTech since 1996, back in the days of Director and Authorware…
Over the years I’ve worked within both the commercial and education sectors. I’ve written and produced multimedia educational content for clients such as the DfE, Ordnance Survey, The British National Space Centre and Cadbury Schweppes. With regard to my education experience I’ve taught in a variety of sectors both in the UK and abroad and latterly was a member of the SLT in a large Academy.
I’m currently EdTech Director for The Knowledge Network.
I have extensive experience of:
- Client-side lead for £26 million new school build
- Contract-side lead for a number of new build ICT implementations (budgets from £350k – £1.8 million)
- Bid management
- Contract management
- Introducing 1:1 devices
- Up-skilling staff and students in ICT
- Designing and leading effective training programmes and content
- Teaching coding (Scratch/Kodu/Tynker)